Dear Valued Customer
Goods Returned – Revised Terms and Conditions
Please take note of our revised credit returns policy in respect of goods returned for credit
- Goods not in their original packaging, and/or missing attachments.
- Goods which have been used and not in the original packaging.
- Stock older than 30 days from date of invoice.
- All damages claims must be made within 72 hours of delivery.
- It remains your responsibility to ensure that stock being uplifted by the courier company is the correct stock being returned for credit. Should stock received not correspond to RMA, the courier costs incurred will be charged to your account.
- If any modifications, changes or customization are made to the original product, the product may not be returned for credit.
- Claims made due to short supply must be made within 5 working days from date of receipt of delivery.
2. If transport has been arranged and paid for by What 4 Electronics, the collection will be made within 8 (EIGHT) DAYS after the request has been issued.
N.B. What 4 Electronics will only issue an ‘Uplift’ instruction to our courier company for collection if the reason for return was an error from our side. All other courier arrangements are at your own expense.
3. The following procedure needs to be complied with to ensure prompt resolution of the respective query. Prior arrangements must always be made for all goods which need to be returned for credit.
- Customer Return for Credit form (RETSD003) is to be completed and returned by e-mail or fax to contact information
- Thereafter an RMA number will be issued by the Returns Department as authorisation to return the goods for evaluation.
- After the issue of an RMA, the relevant goods must be returned within 2 (TWO) WEEKS of this date.
- The returned goods will not be considered for credit if not accompanied by the RMA form or if the returned product does not comply with the above criteria.
- Only valid items listed on the RMA will be received (additional items returned without authorisation will be put aside and will not be accepted as What 4 Electronics responsibility.)
- All unauthorised goods being returned for credit will be subject to a handling charge of 15% on stock items
- If upon assessment of the returned goods it is noted that the reason code given on the Customer Return for Credit form (RETSD003) was not correct, a handling fee will be charged.
- For any request/enquiry relating to repairs kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods damaged (after the 72 hour deadline) may be returned to the Repairs Department together with a completed Customer Return for Repair Request form (RETSD002).
- Product(s) being returned for repair will first be assessed and notification of findings sent prior to any work undertaken.
Please feel free to contact us should you require further information.